ST. LOUIS ANESTHESIA ERROR LAWYERS
Kansas City Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Properly administering anesthesia requires years of training, sound judgment and keen observation skills. But when a mistake happens, the results can be a catastrophic injury or death. Children in particular, are vulnerable to anesthesia errors.
If your loved one has suffered serious injuries or has died because of medical negligence, you have the right to claim compensation for economic and non-economic losses. Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard in St. Louis is a firm with extensive experience in cases involving medical malpractice and wrongful death. We work tirelessly to obtain results for people in cases involving:
- Over sedation during surgery
- Allergic reactions to medications
- Improper tracheal intubations
- Failure to recognize critical changes in vital signs
- Other types of anesthesia errors
Contact our firm for a free consultation about your case.
The Knowledge, Skills and Resources Needed to Win
Anesthesia error cases require strong legal advocacy, access to medical experts who can conduct in-depth investigations and considerable financial resources to support litigation efforts. Only a few law firms in Missouri have these capabilities.
At Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard, we have more than 30 years’ experience representing people in cases involving anesthesia error, surgical error and other types of medical negligence. Our attorneys are recognized for their trial skills, having earned many significant verdicts and settlements in medical malpractice cases. All four have received Martindale-Hubbell’s AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 rating*.
Compensation for Victims of Anesthesia Errors
Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard will thoroughly research your case. We will document the nature of the negligence and calculate the full measure of your losses. Our goal will be to obtain maximum compensation for you.
Contact a St. Louis Anesthesia Error Lawyer
For a free consultation with Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard, contact our firm.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.