FIRE, ELECTROCUTION & EXPLOSIONS
Burn Injury Claims in Highway and Workplace Accidents
Severe burn injuries – those resulting in disfigurement, requiring multiple surgeries to repair, or extending over a substantial portion of the body – can take many years of therapy to achieve the maximum possible recovery, and the pain experienced by the victim in the meantime will challenge anyone.
At Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard, our trial attorneys have the experience with complex and catastrophic injury claims that can help you and your family across the full range of your needs in the aftermath of a severe burn injury accident. Contact us in St. Louis to learn how we can help you through the ordeal of severe burns.
Experience. Integrity. Results. Call 314-433-9131 or toll free 866-285-4611
Our lawyers can assist with the full range of legal, financial, medical, rehabilitative and counseling needs that can arise after extensive injuries by fire, electrocution or explosion. Perhaps most of all, we can protect you from the urge to accept the first substantial settlement offer you receive following the accident or fire. For some burn injury cases, the amount you will need to support your recovery cannot be known until the victim is released from intensive care and completes recovery from the first round of skin grafts and reconstructive surgery. We can help make sure that your damages demand will be sufficient to cover the full extent of your present and future needs.
We handle burn injury cases in St. Louis, Missouri and southern Illinois that result from such causes as the following:
- Fires in private homes, apartments, condominiums, hotels, or other buildings
- Electrocution at home or at work
- Fires caused by defective wiring or malfunctioning heating or drying equipment in residential or workplace settings
- Workplace burns caused by explosions, scalding or chemical exposure
- Highway accidents involving fuel-fed fires caused by ruptured gas tanks, fuel lines, or other automotive or truck defects
- Fire worthiness cased in trailers and mobile homes.
For additional information about our law firm’s ability to serve the needs of burn victims and their families through the civil litigation process, contact one of the AV-rated* personal injury attorneys at Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard in St. Louis.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.