MISSOURI TOURIST INJURY ATTORNEY
St. Louis is a destination for thousands of tourists every year from throughout the Midwest as well as travelers from throughout the rest of the nation passing through this metro area known as the “Gateway to the West.” Well-known tourist attractions in the area include the following:
- The Gateway Arch/Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, including the Gateway Arch itself and the Gateway Arch riverboats
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- World Bird Sanctuary
- St. Louis Six Flags
- St. Louis Science Center
- Busch Stadium, home to the St. Louis Cardinals
- Aquaport water park at Maryland Heights Centre
- The Darkness, Creepy World and Lemp Brewery haunted houses and other seasonal attractions
- Gambling casinos such as the River City Casino
Whether you are a resident of the St. Louis area and were injured at a tourist attraction or you are from out of the area and were injured while visiting Six Flags or the Gateway Arch, Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard, P.C., can help you pursue compensation. If you and your family return to your home state after the injury, rest assured that we can continue to work with your medical providers by long distance while doing the work in the St. Louis area to determine liability. Our attorneys’ mission will be to discover the source or sources of compensation that you need and prepare a compelling injury claim or lawsuit.
Illinois Amusement Park Injury? Lawyer Consultations · No Obligation
Whether you were seriously injured at a tourist attraction in St. Louis or a family member suffered a St. Louis theme park injury, the law firm of Devereaux, Stokes, Fernandez & Leonard is available to conduct a thorough investigation.Discuss your case with one of our Missouri tourist injury lawyers. Se habla español.